Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Letter to SeymourPowell

I'm an artist with an idea that happened with the combination of a couple of images in Photoshop.  



I believe there is an opportunity to partner with industry/tech to create shaped flat screen displays that could be fastened to structures, conformed to structures, or to joined to each other to create sculptural forms.

Could triangular flat screens be fabricated to display video or images?  In the structure illustrated, the bottom could be open for installing electronics, ventilation, and access.  It could be either large or small. 

I work with octahedrons regularly (eight equilateral triangles).  This would create a fascinating screen/object.  At this time I'm interested in making a few sculptures that feature this technology.  I believe that funding and exhibits are available for such objects and applications.  We can conquer the world from there.

Does this technology already exist?  Is this brilliant?  I am looking for a partner.

I got your name from this article:  

Sincerely,
James Thatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment